Complaint Review: MD Network, Inc

• Reported By: cgbar84 — branford Connecticut
MD Network, Inc
12081 W. Alameda Pkwy #500 Lakewood, C 80228 branford, Connecticut USA

MD Network, Inc RIP OFF, HARRASMENT, SPECIAL NEEDS, BULLYING LAKEWOOD COLORADO

On August 7th, in Branfrd CT a "sales person" named Steve code SKH came to our condo where my brother was alone and answered the door. My brother is special needs and we have told him many times not to answer phone calls/telemarketers and since we live in a quiet community we never had any soliciters. My brother Paul ended up paying 196.00 in magazines he does not want. Paul was very frustrated and upset when my mother came home about it and said he felt "pressured" and "bullied" since the salesperson was relentless and kept begging him.

Both my mother and I called asking for a cease payment due to the fact Paul is special needs, he has severe autism along with other learning disabilities. To prey upon our special needs population is a disgrace. The "contact" number got us nowhere and we both left messages. I'll be seeking legal help if this is not taken care of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MD-Network-Inc/branford-Connecticut-06405/MD-Network-Inc-RIP-OFF-HARRASMENT-SPECIAL-NEEDS-BULLYING-LAKEWOOD-COLORADO-1074101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MD Network, Inc