Complaint Review: MD Network, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, April 09, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, April 09, 2014

• Reported By: Jan — Crownsville Maryland
MD Network, Inc.
12081 W.Alameda PKwy #500 Lakewood, Colorado USA

MD Network, Inc. aka YCAaka HP Consulting Selling magazine subscription that did not come in 6 to 8 weeks or ever. Took $60. Lakewood Colorado

On November 11, 2013, a Miss Peterson came to my door.  She told me she was selling magazines to help fund college.  She told me there was another crew working the area so she gave me a sign for my door so that they knew she had already been there.  I gave her a check.  She gave me a receipt telling me it would be 6 to 8 weeks before I should expect my subscription.  It is now April 9, 2014.  I received nothing from them...no word.  I called the number on the receipt.  You get an answering service saying they'll get back to you.  Leave a message....Nothing...

I would say I have been ripped off good...I'll be putting a sign on my door this year that says "No Solicitations".  Too many scam artists out there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MD-Network-Inc/Lakewood-Colorado-80228/MD-Network-Inc-aka-YCAaka-HP-Consulting-Selling-magazine-subscription-that-did-not-come-1137479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MD Network, Inc.

adding