Complaint Review: MD Network, Inc

• Updated: Mon, February 24, 2014

• Reported By: mrlynch — Crownsville Maryland
MD Network, Inc
12081 W Alameda Pkwy #500 Lakewood, Colorado USA

MD Network, Inc HP Consulting, Inc Purchased $60 for magazine in November. It's now almost March and no magazine. Lakewood Colorado

Young lady by the name of Kaitlyn Clark came to my door November 11, 2013 selling magazines to help with college.  I purchased 1 magazine for my grandson and the total was $60.  I question whether that is even her real name.  Today is February 24, 2014.  I have seen no magazines.  I gave them the benefit of doubt by waiting this long, but I expect my money is gone!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MD-Network-Inc/Lakewood-Colorado-80228/MD-Network-Inc-HP-Consulting-Inc-Purchased-60-for-magazine-in-November-Its-now-almo-1126018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MD Network, Inc