Complaint Review: MDHud.com

• Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: JandM — Dunkirk Maryland
MDHud.com
65 old solomons island Rd # 208 Annapolis, Maryland USA

MDHud.com Realtors Watch out! Pay for Exclusive Leads and other Realtors get put in as Lenders etc. Annapolis Maryland

MDHUD will sell you exclusive leads.  They will ask you to sign up for an area.  They may even give you free areas.  Beware, the exclusive leads are not so.  MDHud will add other Licensed Realtors in the Lender or other Services area so that they get your leads.  In fact often times the people they give them to are not paying for them.

I've been a customer for years.  It wasn't as bad years ago.  Now the leads are poor.  When I call they have been called.  I have to monitor the site all the time because several times a year I find that they have yet again placed a Realtor in my area.  You will call the leads and find that the other person has called and proposed Real Estate Services.

When you contact MDHud they apologize and offer you a free area.  They then also tell you that they don't police to insure that the Lender is truly a lender.  Additionally when they have someone that is a Realtor and Lender or Realtor and termite inspector, or Realtor and home inspector, they ask them not to solicit Realtor services and to only discuss with the client the service for which they are paying to discuss.  This is a joke.  MDHud will tell you that if they find out they will handle it.  To date I just get frustrated, they take the person off my area....leave them in other areas and leave me to continue policing the other individuals that may/may not be paying for the leads.

When you have a complaint they don't call you back and it takes days to get it resolved.  I had months where I only received 4 leads and payed full price.  They will tell you it all averages out.  I was paying for 3 areas and 2 were getting hardly any and 1 was getting 30.  I shouldn't have to average.  They don't when they quote you the number of leads you will get.  Spend your hard earned marketing dollars elsewhere!

I am down to 1 area and honestly after 9 months out of the last 12 another Realtor has been in either the lender or other services spot I'm done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MDHudcom/Annapolis-Maryland-21401/MDHudcom-Realtors-Watch-out-Pay-for-Exclusive-Leads-and-other-Realtors-get-put-in-as-1053136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MDHud.com