Complaint Review: MDL Development

• Reported By: Ex employee — breckenridge mi Michigan
MDL Development
100 waterworks dr hillsdale, Michigan USA

MDL Development Chip repair Dont Pay you YOUR MONEY hillsdale Michigan

I worked for them I quit for non payment of my pay checks they owed me 800 and my 3rd check I got was 200 Ive worked for them for 2 months never go any of my pending checks normaly no pay at all. I called to see what my check was going to be for next week concitering they owe me. I was told Im not getting one the payroll guy was told to give all my pendings to my manager becasue I no longer worked for them. Im not the only one that has had this happen I have others we are starting a law suit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MDL-Development/hillsdale-Michigan-49242/MDL-Development-Chip-repair-Dont-Pay-you-YOUR-MONEY-hillsdale-Michigan-1116395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MDL Development