Complaint Review: MDT

• Updated: Tue, June 19, 2012

• Reported By: hmj — north babylon New York United States of America
MDT
272 DUFFY AVE. HICKSVILLE, New York United States of America

MDT NEW FACES MODEL TALENT AND DEVELOPMENT LIARS, SCAM, CON ARTIST HICKSVILLE, New York

Just want to warn people out there. . .I was apporached by a woman in the Sunrise Mall in Massapequa while shopping with my 3 month old daughter who claimed to be from MDT-Model Talent Development agency.  She did not have a card with her, had given away the last one but said they were looking for infants for commercials and would I be interested in coming in to the office.  I gave her my phone number and didn't think twice about it.

Several days later I received numerous calls from a different person at this agency to schedule the appointment.  She gave me the address of 272 Duffy Ave. in Hicksville and told me to bring some recent photographs of my daughter with us.

Never at any point during any of my conversations, did they refer to this comapny as "New Faces Model Talent and Development" just as "MTD".  Now I understand why.

As I was a bit suspcious, I did some research and while there website does come up when you search for Model Talent Development in Hicksville, NY the address the website provides is on Woodbury Rd.  and in small print on the website it does give the name New Faces Model Talent Development which evidently many, many people have been scammed and ripped off by.

Do not fall prey to these people!!  Thankfully I listened to my gut instinct and found out what they were really about and will not be making the scheduled appointment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2012 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MDT/HICKSVILLE-New-York-/MDT-NEW-FACES-MODEL-TALENT-AND-DEVELOPMENT-LIARS-SCAM-CON-ARTIST-HICKSVILLE-New-York-899635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MDT