Complaint Review: MEADOWWOOD@GATEWAY

• Updated: Sun, April 14, 2013

• Reported By: 1019/317 — BKLYN New York
MEADOWWOOD@GATEWAY
122205 FLATLANDS AVENUE BKLYN, New York United States of America

MEADOWWOOD@GATEWAY BEAUTY ON THE OUTSIDE - LOTS OF UNDERLINED ISSUES BKLYN, New York

I am a fairly new owner of one the condos at meadowwood at gateway.  The apartments are beautiful until at first until you actually live there for a while and see things come apart right before your eyes.  Whoever the contractors were that renovated the apartments must have used the cheapest quality of everything in putting this together.  Already the upper hinges on all the closets are malfunctioning, the toilet has the cheapest gadget  you ever want to see.

Before I went into contract, I was told I would have parking spaces for both of our vehicles.  It took over a year before I got one.  I'm still waiting on the other.  The paint they used on the walls must also be the cheapest because nothing can hang on them unless you use nails.  The main reason I decided to go with this complex is because it's close to my family and it would be something i own.  I wish I would have done my homework because if I did, I would have NEVER bought into this thing.

I am very disappointed to have to pay $2100 a month to live somewhere that I have to worry everyday about one of us not having any where to park our vehicles.  That to me is senseless.  Granted, when you own your own property and anything goes wrong you are responsible for it.  But,  if everything is supposed to be brand new, why am I replacing things out of pocket so soon.  Thats the proof of all the cheap gadgets and work that was put into these places.

I had in the beginning recommended a few close people to buy into to this complex, but when I started experiencing trouble too early, i quickly told them to pull back.  In fact a friend of my was just about to go into contract and I told her to pull out.  I will tell everyone I can to pull out.

The floors in the kitchen and bathroom are not even completed.  They are only done where you can see them.  Some of my kitchen cabinet screws keep getting loose and I have to keep tightening them.  Even the faucet in the bathroom has gotten so loose it moves every time you touch it.  UGHHHHHH!!!!!.  The first time I own property and its a flop.  I AM SOOOO DISAPPOINTED IN THE QUALITY OF THIS APARTMENT I COULD CRY.  IM SO DISAPPOINTED IM ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A LAWYER THAT CAN HELP ME GET OUT OF THIS FAKE CONDO.

ALL I WANTED WAS TO BUY SOMEWHERE NICE TO LIVE, WITH GOOD QUALITY AND SOMEWHERE TO PARK OUR CARS WITHOUT THEM GETTING BROKEN INTO EVERY WEEK.  AND TO NOT HAVE TO START REPAIRING THINGS UNTIL A DECENT AMOUNT OF TIME HAS PASSED.  This is ridiculous.  I am appalled and angry.  You will be hearing from my attorney.  REST ASSUREll

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2013 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MEADOWWOODGATEWAY/BKLYN-New-York-11207/MEADOWWOODGATEWAY-BEAUTY-ON-THE-OUTSIDE-LOTS-OF-UNDERLINED-ISSUES-BKLYN-New-York-1043251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MEADOWWOOD@GATEWAY