Complaint Review: Meaningful Beauty

• Reported By: Diana — Council Bluffs Iowa
Meaningful Beauty
P O Box 361448 Des Moines, Iowa USA

Meaningful Beauty Big Scam Des Moines Iowa

I ordered a trial offer but instead they sent me a 90 day supply and charged my credit card without my permission, then I started receiving auto shipments without I order them.They never mentioned anything about auto shipments when I ordered the trial offer.

I called after the first shipment and cancelled my order but still received a second shippment without permission and they tried to charge to my credit card which I blocked.

Even after I returned the second shipment per their instructions, they continued to send me bills to pay and threatening letters to turm me to collections!!

Their customer service is a JOKE, they were very rude and when I asked to speak to a manager they hang up on me!! I called them many times and got nowhere with them, I am ready to take legal action against them as it is obvious to me that their scam in intentional and this is their way of buisiness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2013 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meaningful-Beauty/Des-Moines-Iowa-50336-7448/Meaningful-Beauty-Big-Scam-Des-Moines-Iowa-1068910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meaningful Beauty