Complaint Review: Meaningful Beauty

• Reported By: April — Dallas Texas
Meaningful Beauty
Santa Monica , Select State/Province USA

Meaningful Beauty Huge Scam Artists Santa Monica california

I purchased the product online, and I received it and used it a few times with terrible results. My face had bumps on it, and I called to cancel the renewal. I was told I would not be charged again.  I was surprised at how easy that was.  Not so fast.  A couple of weeks later I receive my new monthly order and checked my account to see I was charged $48 the day before.  I was livid, and I call again and was told very rudely by Megan, that I had only called and cancelled the vitamins.  What vitamins?  The ones they offered as a free gift that I took 3x and became nauseaous each day and quit taking?? Funny I didn't know you had to cancel a free gift.  Just a complete scam to keep charging you.  Now in order to get refunded for something I did not authorize to be charged I have to inconveniently take the unopenend product to the post office and wait until they claim to receive it and refund my money. I should have read the reviews on the product and customer service before purchasing instead of falling for Cindy Crawford's scam commercial. I would bet good money she is NOT using the product they are selling us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meaningful-Beauty/Santa-Monica-Select-StateProvince-90405/Meaningful-Beauty-Huge-Scam-Artists-Santa-Monica-california-1126450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meaningful Beauty