lighting

• Submitted: Sat, February 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: Mia — Texas USA
measuredup.com

measuredup.com The place measured up is kinda like pissed off and ripped off only stupid Internet

Well I registerd and made my complaint the next thing, I know I have a profile etc. and says somebody has to friend you or you claim a business or something stupid. I will NEVER use that again. That place is stupid and does not pull up like this place the real place you are trying to pull up in search, but something other than. It is the most stupid site to make a complaint that I have EVER seen, so I am complaining about it. I did not like it. I think I did alot of typing for nothing, they were not even in the loop with one of the T.V channels jewelry selling. Do not waste your time to even register on measured up, its junky. I did not like being blackmailed into something to get reviews or whatever they wanted. It was unclear. Let me know if anybody else had that problem. I did not stay long, just did not like it. Or understood it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/measuredupcom/internet/measuredupcom-The-place-measured-up-is-kinda-like-pissed-off-and-ripped-off-only-stupid-1019198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on measuredup.com