Complaint Review: Mebane Appliance Repair

• Updated: Tue, November 26, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Mebane North Carolina
Mebane Appliance Repair
109 W Clay St Mebane, North Carolina USA

Mebane Appliance Repair Don't Trust This Company, They're a Faud!!! Mebane North Carolina

I Called Mebane Appliance to assess a problem with one of the appliances at our home. A spanish guy took all my information then gave me a hard time when I wouldn't give him a credit card number to pay $50 for the service charge before even meeting with the technician in 3 days! He finally said I could call with my card information when the technician got there.  Two days later a technician called to confirm the appointment, I said my husband would be there. Sure enough he never showed up, probably because it wasn't going to be me there! I called the service technician at the number he gave me (336-908-3351) with an answering message stating I had reached "Home Comforts". I left messages, then called Mebane Appliance who hung up on me 4 times before listening to my complaint. He said the "technician" would call me, and he never did. That's when I started doing some research and realized they were a scam company!!! So much for trying to give your local companies your business. They should all be arrested!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2013 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mebane-Appliance-Repair-/Mebane-North-Carolina-27302/Mebane-Appliance-Repair-Dont-Trust-This-Company-Theyre-a-Faud-Mebane-North-Carol-1102311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mebane Appliance Repair