Complaint Review: Mechplay.net

• Updated: Thu, October 17, 2013

• Reported By: sammycatgirl — GIBSONIA Pennsylvania
Mechplay.net
427 N Tatnall St #84243 Wilmington, Delaware USA

Mechplay.net Fang Media LLC This website lies and defrauds you. Wilmington Delaware

I went to this site to watch a movie online, as my husband had accidentally deleted a movie I hadn't finished watching. Mechplay.net asked me to enter my credit card info to verify my identity. They state in big letters, your cc will not be charged. They charged me for $2, $1 twice. I went to my account to cancel, however, to cancel online, they charge you lol! I called the number and was finally able to get the membership cancelled....I hope. No refund yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2013 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mechplaynet/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/Mechplaynet-Fang-Media-LLC-This-website-lies-and-defrauds-you-Wilmington-Delaware-1092700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mechplay.net