Pink

• Updated: Sat, May 04, 2013

• Reported By: N.Garcia — Santa Ana California
Med Aestheica Medical Group
15303 Ventura Blvd Suite 440 Sherman Oaks , California USA

Med Aestheica Medical Group This company is a Fraud, They gave me 1-Consultation and insisted I apply for the Care Credit account then they took my money and refused to help me with my treatments appontments and when I would go into the office they said the doctor was busy and they had a long wait. and Another time I went in for my treatment they said they we out of the medication and they could not do my complete procedure. Sherman Oaks California

This company is a Fraud, They made you pay ahead for treatments and their product did not work. The company and everyone working their should be sued for the false reports and claims they say the Lipo Zap worked. I lost allot of time and money and had no results nothing but pain on a few consultation treatments. I never met an actual doctor just nurses who wore all Black. The offices were nice and very expensive looking however no one in the office seemed to know what they were doing, Everytime I would call or go in, Something was fishy like they didnt have my apointment listed, my infomation was always needed for updates. I would wait a long time in the lobby before being put in a room. and I was waiting to be treated at an Orange County office however they were not open yet as they were in construction. When the office finally opend and I would go in they would insist on me making a payment or co-pay. I am looking into joining a Class Action Lawsuit very soon! This is ridiculous how a big corporation can skeem poor innocent people who need help with weight loss and promise them fastresults and so far 6-years later they have casued many people to: Loose their Money, time patience and their character.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Med-Aestheica-Medical-Group/Sherman-Oaks-California-91403/Med-Aestheica-Medical-Group-This-company-is-a-Fraud-They-gave-me-1-Consultation-and-ins-1048211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Med Aestheica Medical Group