Complaint Review: med bukey

• Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Christian — dallas Texas United States of America
med bukey
London, England Internet United States of America

med bukey owner of vexpop.com WON"T PAY ME THE 150 DOLLARS FOR THE MADONNA TICKET I SOLD HIM ROW 18 DALLAS London, Internet

I met Med outsidfe the Dallas October Madonna show.I had an extra ticket I was trying to sell and asked him if he wanted to upgrade, he agreed took the ticket and said he would wire me 150 US dollars when he got back to London. Well it's March and he actually agreed he would build me a website instead of paying me and i agreed and he flaked on that too. Every time I talk to him it's the same story how he is broke and still dealing with tied up funds from his bank from his trip to Dallas. HE IS MAKING HEADLINES WITH HIS NEW BUSINESS VEXPOP AND CAN'T PAY ME....i will not stop until people know what a loser and cheap skate lying a** this guy is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/med-bukey/internet/med-bukey-owner-of-vexpopcom-WONT-PAY-ME-THE-150-DOLLARS-FOR-THE-MADONNA-TICKET-I-SOLD-H-1023760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on med bukey