Complaint Review: med2shop.com

• Updated: Sat, April 12, 2014

• Reported By: Gina2705 — Gentofte
med2shop.com
, Select State/Province USA

med2shop.com David Flint, Arooj Iftikhar in Pakistan I was contacted by phone and by email by "David Flint" who instructed med in payment via Western Union, but when I completed the transfer I never heard from him again or saw the products.... Pakistan Pakistan

I was contacted several times by "David Flint" by phone and by email while he was instructing me how to make moneytransfer via Western Union. As soon as I completed the transfer though, I never heard from him again - or saw my products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2014 03:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/med2shopcom/Select-StateProvince/med2shopcom-David-Flint-Arooj-Iftikhar-in-Pakistan-I-was-contacted-by-phone-and-by-emai-1138251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on med2shop.com