Complaint Review: Medco Services Corp

• Updated: Mon, March 17, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — California
Medco Services Corp
PO Box 1151 deerfield beach , Florida USA

Medco Services Corp or Barbara and Bill Wild, Eddie, Zoe, Fran DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY WHATSOEVER!! deerfield beach Florida

Do not trust this company for nothing as they are scam artists who DO NOT pay their bills, employees, etc... They are horrible people with no customer service experience whatsoever.... Everyone is COMPLETLEY rude and non-professional.

I have done several jobs for them and they did not pay me for one service. I keep calling the office and they transfer me to the same extension, 106, by the name of "Kiki" which I was told by one of the employees that this individual does not even work for the company, this is a FAKE person for all of the collection calls so they dont have to pay their bills.

I have spoken with many individuals there- Eddie, Zoe, Fran, Sergio and who knows if those names are even legit. All I know is please DO NOT TRUST this company if you want to get paid for the services you perform for them, unless you dont mind doing it for free!!

I have read many reviews about them and its sickening that I am not the only person they have done this to...it seems like there are many people out there, just like me, who are in the same boat. I have a family to support and cannot do jobs for free as this is the only job I have at the moment.

TO SUM IT ALL UP......DO NOT TRUST MEDCO SERVICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2014 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medco-Services-Corp/deerfield-beach-Florida-33443/Medco-Services-Corp-or-Barbara-and-Bill-Wild-Eddie-Zoe-Fran-DO-NOT-TRUST-THIS-COMPANY-1131241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medco Services Corp