Complaint Review: Media Feed, Plimus Inc

• Updated: Thu, May 19, 2011

• Reported By: Meg — New York United States of America
Media Feed, Plimus Inc
Milipatas, California United States of America

Media Feed, Plimus Inc Media Feed or Plimus Inc??? Will not respond to my emails to cancel subscription - not possible to contact via phone. Milipatas , California

I was searching the internet for a service manual for my car. I found "Media Feed" which initially told me that I was able to receive a copy of the manual if I paid a initial fee of $4.95 and download the program. I did just that and the manual was NOT even available.
   When I received my "reminder" email that I had 24 hours to cancel my subscription before I was charged $69.95, I clicked the link for Media Feed and the site does not even exist. While reviewing other fraudulent claims against the company (which I should have done so before I downloaded the bogus program) I found that Media Feed is associated with Plimus, Inc. I have contacted Plimus via email and so far the "cannot find record of my purchase". I have Not been given an actual phone number to speak to a real live person. I will be charged the $69.95 some time today and fear that they will continue to take $$ from my account that is unauthorized. This company is a FRAUD.
    On May 11th I received a confirmation email from noreply@mediafeed.me which referenced my receipt number of ID# VTZUUZW3. The link of http://mediafeed.me/order/lookup?order=VTZUUZW3
was provided to cancel or change my subscription. These links do not work. I work for a computer company and my boss even said the IP address  is BOGUS. "Support@mediafeed.me" is non existant as well!!
  The only email contact I've had is with Plimus. I wrote an email to Plimus Support <support@plimus.com>. I received an immediate response saying that they had NO report of my purchase. They did not even acknowledge that they had affiliation with Media Feed. It is most likely a automated response.  They offered me a ticket number of "2011051910041284", not that that will be much help!!! They then said they needed more information (including my credit card number) which I did not provied. The website  for Plimus is http://www.plimus.com/assist.
   DO NOT use these bogus companies for any reason!!! They are a fraud. I am not calling my bank to see if charges can be stopped from my checking account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2011 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Media-Feed-Plimus-Inc/Milipatas-California-/Media-Feed-Plimus-Inc-Media-Feed-or-Plimus-Inc-Will-not-respond-to-my-emails-to-cance-731070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Media Feed, Plimus Inc