• Report: #720771

• Submitted: Fri, April 22, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, April 22, 2011

• Reported By: raklaassen — willemstad Netherlands Antilles
media feed

media feed they charge me $79.95 for a $4.95 download programma wich I couldn't download internet

I used Media Feed for a similar purchase (software). I paid the $4.95 and could not download the software. I then emailed their support through their online support page, and did not hear anything back I called my bank to refund the money they took.
I also mail their homepage to the FBI (Internet Criminal) hope they will catch!!!! Those people are bad very bad, but they will be punished....believe me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2011 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/media-feed/internet/media-feed-they-charge-me-7995-for-a-495-download-programma-wich-I-couldnt-download-720771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on media feed