Complaint Review: media feed

• Submitted: Fri, August 26, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, August 26, 2011

• Reported By: marganna — Hedgesville West Virginia United States of America
media feed

media feed this company is a scam. Internet

This company is a SCAM. They promised documents and I paid 4.95 on my CREDIT CARD to receive the documents. They had a list of supposedly legitimate links to documents I needed for a textbook I needed for school. After I gave them the money, I tried to click on the link they provided - nothing happened! They kept wanting more money. When I did a search on their "search engine" I came up with one document : a copy of the title page of the book I needed. Only the title page. Numerous reports of ripoffs by this company!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2011 03:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/media-feed/internet/media-feed-this-company-is-a-scam-Internet-769449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on media feed