Complaint Review: Media Go LLC

• Reported By: jomay — Las Vegas Nevada
Media Go LLC
1 East Washington St. #500 Phoenix, Arizona USA

Media Go LLC, Promises, promises -- unfulfilled! Phoenix Arizona

I am a senior citizen, and was looking online for work to do at home, to supplement my Social Security. I got a phone call from Mike Cline, representing an "Amazon Affiliate," offering to make a website for me and help drive customers to it, with the assistance of a weekly call from a coach. It sounded legitimate, so I agreed to pay $199 ($100 was deducted since I agreed on the first call).

I got a scheduled callback from "vice-president," whose spiel was cut short and the call "rescheduled" when he found I had no money to invest. There was no mention of "investment" in the first two calls.  Chris Eckhard in a second call had given me a number, so I called him before next scheduled vice-president call, to cancel that. He was surprised that I reached him, and said he was going right away to line up a coach for me, and would call me back in 30 minutes.

In 45 minutes there was no callback, so I called Chris' number, and got no answer. I left a message. No return call. For the next four days I called and left messages, and received no return call.  I was never able to get into the "back office" of the rather ordinary website, because I never heard from the company again.

I spent $199 of my small income, hoping to be getting a way to make extra money. This "Amazon Affiliate" business seems to be just another scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Media-Go-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85004/Media-Go-LLC-Promises-promises-unfulfilled-Phoenix-Arizona-1146223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Media Go LLC