Complaint Review: Media Institutes of Madison and Minneapolis

• Reported By: xoxo — Chicago Illinois
Media Institutes of Madison and Minneapolis
2702 Agriculture Dr madison, Wisconsin USA

Media Institutes of Madison and Minneapolis unprofessional madison Wisconsin

I think that the owner Donald should have have wasted my time.   He called me for an potential interview at 11 am and I called him back at 2 pm.  He told me  that he would take my resume home and call me back at 7 pm.   He called at 7 pm to tell me he had an internal person.  He should have told me that at 11 or 2 instead of wasting my time. Something is fishy????

Brian C****

(((phone number redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Media-Institutes-of-Madison-and-Minneapolis/madison-Wisconsin-53718/Media-Institutes-of-Madison-and-Minneapolis-unprofessional-madison-Wisconsin-1089319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Media Institutes of Madison and Minneapolis