Complaint Review: mediacom

• Web:
  • Category: Cable TV

mediacom dubuque ia 52040 poor service from george the technition dubuque iowa

*UPDATE Employee: Service

i was suppose to have my cable and my speed up on my interent wich did not happened tech guy game out and told me he was here to up my speed and tht was it which is crap becuse they could of did this stuff over the phone, all he did was make a phone call checked my intenet speed wich i was getting 56 mbs anyway and now im supposed to be getting a hundred and basacally left didnt figure out why i was not getting 100 said it might be something with the line, didnt even check tht at all or when i called two days ago and told mediacom tht i had to keep ressting my roughter the guy didnt bring me one eather like i asked, and all he told me was tht mediacom techs goes by points and tht he couldnt be here long to trouble shoot the probroum so he was only here 15 mintes and he spent most of tht time on the phone, then i called into complain and the mediacom guy tried to get him to hook up my cable since i had all the equmpent and all he had to do was swicth the splitters down stairs from direct tv back to mediacom ends and then i was up and running then he told the customer service rep on the phone what about phone wich i already had tht up and running with the lights on and everything, so bascally he acted like i neeeded some stuff wich i didnt i couldnt of went into too day to exchange my boxes if he would of hooked me up basically he didnt want to make the customer happey by anymeans all he cared about was his stupid points and if my have any more problums with mediacom i will be discontencting my who service tired of there lies and everythime you call you get two diffeent people with two diffent answers its like no one knows anything there at all, and now i have to wait tell thresuday for a another tech too come out and install wich is crap why would they send someone out here the first time when they new i had there interent and could of done this over the phone since the tech didnt trouble shoot anything made one phone call and did a speed test and saw i was only getting 56 out off 100 mps and left

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2014 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mediacom-/nationwide/mediacom-dubuque-ia-52040-poor-service-from-george-the-technition-dubuque-iowa-1165900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mediacom

Service

AUTHOR: Mediacom Support - ()

Hello teddybear,

The level of service you have recieved thus far is not what we expect any of our customers to experience. Our Social Media Team will be happy to look into this issue for you and address it accordingly. Can you send us an email to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com with your account or phone, along with a brief description of this issue?

Mediacom Social Media Team