Complaint Review: mediafeed

• Submitted: Sat, July 16, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, July 16, 2011

• Reported By: Donna — Chuckey Tennessee United States of America
mediafeed

mediafeed nitro to get desired download just sign up and just pay $4.95...never got the download and company emailed me that it cannot guarantee what I will be able to download, Internet

I wanted a download of annie's attic 1992 cotillion collection and I found a site called "Nitro" that offered the download for free if I signed up for  a trial membership for $4.95.

I became a member and I never found the download promised so I emailed the 24/7 support site and a day later I was answered.

Mediafeed said it did not and could not guarantee what sites are available for downloads and I should be understanding and try different "key" words.

I then found the site repoff report and realized I had been scammed and I immediately cancelled the account and actually received a confirmation number for the closed account.

AVOID MEDIAFEED......AVOID NITRO......AVOID MEDIAFEED

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2011 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mediafeed/internet/mediafeed-nitro-to-get-desired-download-just-sign-up-and-just-pay-495never-got-the-do-753714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mediafeed