Complaint Review: mediafeed

• Submitted: Mon, September 19, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, September 19, 2011

• Reported By: Steve from Kansas — Valley Center Kansas USA
mediafeed

mediafeed unauthorize charges from credit card Internet

I attempted to puchase a  manual for a tractor online for $4.95. After providing my credit card information, I was unable to find the manual to download. About a week later I noticed a charge of $69.95 had been credited to my account. I was able to obtain a phone number through my bank. I called and spoke with a customer service rep who stated the charge would be refunded within 5-10 business days. I never could get an answer as to where the charge of $69.95 came from. I'll be keeping a close eye on my account and alert my bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2011 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mediafeed/internet/mediafeed-unauthorize-charges-from-credit-card-Internet-778457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mediafeed