Complaint Review: mediafeed.com

• Updated: Mon, July 04, 2011

• Reported By: Tim — Birmingham Alabama United States of America
mediafeed.com
mediafeed.com Internet United States of America

mediafeed.com http://nitrodownloads.net nitrodownloads.net rip off unknown, Internet

Please dont fall for mediafeeds or nitrodownloads.net too good to be true scam. I searched for the file 2011 White DVD Map Update v4.92 to update my 2006 Acura navigation system maps. The site showed they had it & all I had to do was give them $4.95 for a trial subscription fee and then I could get it for free after that.

Like an old fool I gave them the money! Then they mysteriously could not find the file that they claimed they had before I gave them the money. I feel like such a fool. Please avoid these people and avoid feeling like a fool, too!

I immediately cancelled my subscription and will demand getting my $4.95 back when my credit card statement comes in I dont care how much trouble it takes me as long as those con artists dont get it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2011 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mediafeedcom/internet/mediafeedcom-httpnitrodownloadsnet-nitrodownloadsnet-rip-off-unknown-Internet-748877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mediafeed.com