Complaint Review: mediafeed.me

• Submitted: Fri, June 17, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, June 17, 2011

• Reported By: jake — Fort Walton Beach Florida United States of America
mediafeed.me

mediafeed.me $4.95 billing, leading to $69.95 subscription Belize City, Internet

I happened to check my bank statement and found a payment of $4.95 to www.Mediafeed.me, from Belize City, Belize, and another charge of $.04 international currency charge.  I have not
requested any service from Mediafeed; indeed, until today I had not heard of them.  But, in looking at their webpage, i can anticipate a charge of $69.95 for a subscription i neither need nor want.
I've tried several times to contact them thru the only method I can find, i.e., support.mediafeed.me
which does not open.  I have no  other way to contact them.  Talk about frustration!

Mediafeed is apparently some sort of super search engine, or something.  I'm quite happy with the old standbys, thank you very much.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2011 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mediafeedme/internet/mediafeedme-495-billing-leading-to-6995-subscription-Belize-City-Internet-742218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mediafeed.me