Complaint Review: mediaop.net

• Updated: Sun, June 15, 2014

• Reported By: Don — Oxford Alabama
mediaop.net
427 N Tatnall St #84243 Wilmington, Select State/Province USA

mediaop.net Fang Media LLC Unauthorized Credit/Debit card charges Wilmington Delewre

I recently noted a charge of $34.95 on my debit card to MEDIAOP.NET.  I called the company and eventually spoke with a person in some country who could speak some english.  The company could not find my name, email address, or credit/debit card on file but refused to make any refund.  I notified them that I would speak with the FBI on Monday to press interstate bank fraud.  The "supervisor" insisted that I only talk to my bank.  That is also a felony of obstruction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2014 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mediaopnet/Wilmington-Select-StateProvince-19801-2230/mediaopnet-Fang-Media-LLC-Unauthorized-CreditDebit-card-charges-Wilmington-Delewre-1154985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mediaop.net