Complaint Review: mediation services of america

• Submitted: Tue, July 10, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 10, 2012

• Reported By: MANNY — pembroke pines Florida United States of America
mediation services of america
14750 N.W. 77 Ct suite 304 miami lakes, Florida United States of America

mediation services of america maria mena phone 7865469879, mediator mauricio vargas mediator charge me 2000.00 to help me with my modification . but in reality they deceive me because they told me i qualify but ,i did not .they claim they have lawyers in case i did not qualify. I did not get 14750 n.w. 77 Ct. suite 304, Florida

MEDIATION SERVICE OF AMERICA LED ME TO BELIEVE THAT I QUALIFY FOR THE MODIFICATION .AND AVOID SENDING SOME INFORMATION TO DELAY THE PROCESS IT TOOK 6 MONTHS AND I MYSELF DEND 95 PERCENT OF THE INFO.I WOULD LIKE TO PROCEED WITH A LAW SUIT.INCLUDED MRS. MARIA MENA CELL #786-546-9879.AND MR. MAURICIO VARGAS. PLEASE KEEP ME INFORME.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mediation-services-of-america/-miami-lakes-Florida-33016/mediation-services-of-america-maria-mena-phone-7865469879-mediator-mauricio-vargas-me-909401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mediation services of america