Complaint Review: Medical Arts Pharmacy Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, October 20, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 20, 2008

• Reported By:Eureka California
Medical Arts Pharmacy Services, Inc.
10412 W. Atlantic Blvd. Coral Springs,, Florida U.S.A.

Medical Arts Pharmacy Services, Inc. Medication did not work; Coral Springs, Florida

I ordered from this pharmacy. I was sent the forms to fill out and return in order for the medication to be delivered. Before I had returned the forms, the medication was on my doorstep -- BEFORE being approved by a physician. I paid Fed Ex Ground by money order, and also received a telephone call they they had not received the money from Fed Ex. Luckily, I had not given them a credit card.

After ten days of taking the medication, I called to tell them it was not working, and wondered if they had sent the proper medication. I described the capsules to them, and it was confirmed to be the correct medication. I was told to give the medication time to do it's job. After 30 days, the symptoms were still present, and I was stuck with 60 days of medication that did not work. I called and told them again it did not work. No response.

Today I received a telephone call from them asking if I wanted to refill. I told them what I received did not look anything like what I had taken in the past, and that it did not work. I asked for a refund, and was told I had waited too long. When I told the person on the phone I had called to report it not working previously, she became very quiet. I again asked if I could have a refund. I was again told no.

Judy
Eureka, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2008 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medical-Arts-Pharmacy-Services-Inc/Coral-Springs-Florida-33071/Medical-Arts-Pharmacy-Services-Inc-Medication-did-not-work-Coral-Springs-Florida-383085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medical Arts Pharmacy Services, Inc.