Complaint Review: Medical Board of California

• Updated: Sun, July 15, 2012

• Reported By: SS — San Francisco California USA
Medical Board of California
Sacramento, California United States of America

Medical Board of California California Medical Board MEDICAL BOARD OF CALIFORNIA - CORRUPT Sacramento, California

The Medical Board of California pretends to offer the public the opportunity to have a physician investigated and disciplined for substandard care.   But in fact they protect their member physicians, NOT the public.

I filed a complaint against a Palo Alto Board Certified doctor who did the wrong surgery on me.  This idiot operated on 20 of the wrong parts, including the wrong leg.  This is battery.   He caused so much damage to my knees and other parts that I have had 26 surgeries to try to fix his butchery, and I still need more.   I can't kneel down any more, and my knees were perfect before this monster's surgery.

But the Medical Board did their "investigation" and determined that what he did was within the standard of care.   Incredulous, I wrote them back, saying "operating on the wrong parts is within the standard of care???".   I then sent them 40 pages of documents and photos PROVING that he operated on the wrong parts.

For months I waited for their response.   Finally I called, and the case worker said, "We never got those documents".   I knew she was lying, so I waited a couple days and called back and said, "if you aren't going to do anything about this doctor, I want the documents sent back to me".   Within a week I received the documents they claimed they never received.

They are a corrupt organization that protects dangerous, sociopathic doctors instead of protecting the public.   I am sure more people have had their lives ruined by this doctor that ruined mine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2012 11:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medical-Board-of-California/Sacramento-California-/Medical-Board-of-California-California-Medical-Board-MEDICAL-BOARD-OF-CALIFORNIA-CORRUPT-912241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medical Board of California