Complaint Review: medicor LLC

• Submitted: Wed, November 07, 2001
  • Updated: Thu, November 08, 2001

• Reported By:petersburg va
medicor LLC
Van Nuys, California U.S.A.

Medicor LLC ripoff home based business medical billing ripped off my money *Consumer Suggestion

*0: You have two choices

*0:

This is a company who was offering a home based business in the medical billing field. I called and got information on the company and it sound like I could really make some money off of the program.

So I spoke with a operator a day before I placed my order and she told me how to address my money order and everything, so I mailed it off the next day. the followind day i find out Medicor was shut down and I had already sent my money order.

The program was originally $499.00 and they call me and said they will take $ 254.00 I should have known something was wrong write there. anyway to make a long story short, I never even received my money back.

I took money out of our accounts for me and the kids hoping this would have been a break from the struggle.
thanks for listening.
nikkia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/medicor-LLC/Van-Nuys-California/Medicor-LLC-ripoff-home-based-business-medical-billing-ripped-off-my-money-Consumer-Sugge-7589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on medicor LLC

#1 0

You have two choices

AUTHOR: - ()

This email is a rebuttal to RipOff #7589.
It was sent by The Fraud Chick at TheFraudChick@aol.com.

Medicor LLC ripoff home based business medical billing ripped off my money (#7589)

They filed the following rebuttal to the above Rip-Off Report:

Their email: TheFraudChick@aol.com
Their name: The Fraud Chick

Their relationship to the company: Consumer Suggestion

Rebuttal:

Nikkia,

You have two choices; the Federal Trade Commission already has a lawsuit against Medicor, LLC. You can call The Bureau of Consumer Protection at 202-326-3272 or 202-326-2640 for instructions on how to recover your funds through the suit.

or

You can take the manager of Medicor, LLC, Andrew Rubin at 1925 Century Park East 16th Floor, Los Angeles, CA. to small claims court and recover your money that way. This would be a fun case that Judge Judy might like.

Good Luck