Complaint Review: MEDICREDIT, INC.

• Submitted: Mon, August 19, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, August 19, 2013

• Reported By: Justice Seeker SPEAK IT — Anywhere Georgia
MEDICREDIT, INC.
3 City Place Drive, Suite 690, St. Louis, MO 63141 Jefferson City, Missouri USA

MEDICREDIT, INC. & TOG - The OutSource Group in Florissant MO Sent collection letter when NO MONIES ARE DUE. DOUBLE INSURED. ALL EOB's show No monies owed. Jefferson City Missouri

*Author of original report: It's because if you do this all day long, there is a pattern of deception

This is a Public Service Informational Reminder - How to serve and sue Medicredit, Inc.  The following are their numerous addresses and phone numbers:

CEO - Michael A. Di Marco - home address - last known, 31 Auburndale Drive, St Louis, MO 63141 Home# (last known) 314-205-2183)

Secretary Mark D. Rowland

Their registered agent is CSC-Lawyers Incorporating Services, at 21 Bolivar, Jefferson City, MO  65101. (I believe that is Cole County) The prosecutor for Cole County is Mark A. Richardson - their # is 573-634-9180; fax#  573-634-7797.

The Atty Gen. for MO is Chris Koster, their # is 573-751-3321. When I asked for the sheriff's dept in Cole County, they gave me the Railroad's Union #.  When I asked for other numbers, I was given the total run around.  Although the registered agent for Medicredit and CSC is in Cole COunty, they claim to have no jurisdiction.  If they refuse to help you, I will be looking for rebuttals and will post the Dept. of Justice's direct dial numbers and their addresses, who to contact.

CSC-Lawyers Association, their registered agent is Prentice at 221 Bolivar Street, Jefferson City, MO  65101.

CSC Officer:  Rodman Ward III President, 2711 Centerville Rd. Wilmington, DE  19808

CSC Officer: George a Massih, 274 Centerville Rd., Wilmington, DE  19808.

Michael A. Di Marco addreses found so far:  3 City Place Drive, Suite 690, St. Louis, MO  63141. The Secretary of Medicredit is Mark D. Rowland.

Of course, their old reliable:  P O Box 411187, St. Louis, MO  63141,  in St. Louis County.

History.  I have perfect credit.  I have two insurances, therefore no monies are to be due on any medical bills.   Received a collection notice last week. When voicemail was checked, 4 of the 5 messages left, were left 2 days before I received the letter - threatening and intimidating in nature.  Let me quote you from Black's law dictionary what that meant to me. See next report - detailing what happened to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MEDICREDIT-INC/Jefferson-City-Missouri-65101/MEDICREDIT-INC-TOG-The-OutSource-Group-in-Florissant-MO-Sent-collection-letter-when-1076986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MEDICREDIT, INC.

It's because if you do this all day long, there is a pattern of deception

AUTHOR: Justice Seeker SPEAK IT - ()

Dear sir,

I am truly sorry this happened to you.  I hope that you are still online and that you will read the following.  Perhaps it will help you to understand their "MO".  You are correct.  You never owed the bill.  But through fear and intimidation, collection agencies are doing this nationwide.  Medicredit is the worst one I have dealt with to date.

In one town alone, the entire police force was sent collection letters for a medical clinic that was no longer in business.  I have an aunt that hadn't worked there in years, had proof of her payment, yet they sent her a "collection letter", too.    You, decide, isn't it extortion, if the bill has been paid?  Weren't you afraid that if you didn't pay that your credit would be ruined?  Isn't that why you went to the hospital and called?

Sir, M'am, if you do this all day long and never leave your home or office - not a bad day's work? Right?  Only it's not work.

_______

“Extortion:   Black’s Law Dictionary, Revised Fourth Edition:  Extortion.  Unlawful obtaining of money from another.  People v. Parkinson, 181 Misc. 603, 41,N.Y.S.2d 331, 334.  . . . . . Term applies to persons who exact money either for the performance of a duty, the prevention of injury, or the exercise of influence, and covers the obtaining of money or other property by operating on fear or creduility, or by promise to conceal the crimes of others.”….

Above you will find the definition of Extortion as defined by Black’s law dictionary.  Have you ever received a letter that instilled fear in you, that if you didn’t pay it, they would harm your credit?

Most people have, and that is the “policy” they operate under.  If you have paid any bill that you did not owe in the past or are facing that right now, then please reflect on the following before paying or calling an attorney – “You be the judge”.

Weigh the facts.

These are the facts presented before the people, for the people, by the people and of the people. – You be the jury, to determine if fear and intimidation was intended.

I submit before the people that I received no bills, statements or other communication demanding monies from ANY provider before receiving the attached collection letter.

I submit before the people that what I am presenting before you is factually true to the best of my knowledge, so help me God.

Fact:  I am disabled and sleep about 3 hours during the day; my disability affects my eyes, and the more letters I have to write against corrupt collection agencies; the less time I have before corneal transplants will become a necessity– so this malicious and unnecessary harassment is only bringing permanent harm to my major organs.

Fact:  I received the attached letter on August 16, 2013. (didacted for identity theft purposes).

Fact:  When I checked my voicemail on Monday, August 19th, 4 of the 5 voicemails were from this company “threatening to collect on me, take my monies” yet I did not receive the letter until late in the day on Friday.  We keep the Sabbath, no work to be done.  The company is closed on Sundays.

I submit before the people that I have been a target of a campaign of character assassination to include my credit.  I believe this threatening letter, was meant to instill fear in me, and to cause me harm, by spending over 14 hours of research and writing to send just the first letter, to dispute a claim less than $200.  But I submit before the people, that my research shows they do this every day, in every town, to include sending these type of letters even to law enforcement.  Fact:  I and my spouse have personally spoken to them – they too are receiving these letters.  Why?  Because you see, people with certain levels of authority, if they lose their credit, they lose their job.  So these letters are meant not only to threaten their credit, but their ability to keep their jobs.

Now, the people, are my jury, a jury of the people, by the people, and for the people; I ask you, is this type of letter – extortion?  Would it instill fear in you? Especially, if it could cost you your security clearances and your job?  Please note, this writer was forced to not hire a decorated 15 year war veteran several years ago, because although a stellar life, man, father, and citizen, had had his credit ruined because of letters like the one attached.  So is the attached letter, extortion? Character assassination? Or just doing business?  If just doing business, please define your definition – thank you.

This same type of tactic; a campaign of intimidation aimed at our veterans. It is to our shame that we allow our heroes, who risked their lives for the people, to be treated with such open contempt.  Are these collection agency companies **fragging?  Again, you, the people decide.

I, One of the people, by the people, and for the people;, rest my case.

** Fragging is a term used by war veterans, being shot in the back by people you thought were on your side.