Complaint Review: medicus 20

• Updated: Sun, October 21, 2012

• Reported By: jeanette — hastings Florida United States of America
medicus 20
vista Internet, California United States of America

medicus 20 jbei according to the internet it is a golf company and not for sure what jbei is vista Internet, California

When checking my debit card on line I noticed two $9.95 charges on my account one for Medicus20 and the other for jbei.  both of Vista CA I do not golf and my husband has no idea what this is as he does not golf either.  my husband is a  poor hard working peson and  I am unemployed so you know that every penny counts that is why I keep  checking my account.  I called the debit card compnay and they stated that they would put a hold  to pay but can not put the money on my acct until these companies contact them and let them know that this is not a purchase we made.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2012 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/medicus-20/vista-Internet-California-92084/medicus-20-jbei-according-to-the-internet-it-is-a-golf-company-and-not-for-sure-what-jbei-957854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on medicus 20