Complaint Review: Medrano-Express

• Updated: Sun, October 13, 2013

• Reported By: Jake W. — Miami Florida
Medrano-Express
326 Washington Av Homestead FL 33030 Miami, Florida USA

Medrano-Express Medrano Express Package never delivered; refund and insurance claim refused Miami Florida

I attempted to send a package to El Salvador in December 2012. The package was never delivered on time so I began contacting Medrano Express to inquire about the status of my shipment. Long story short, each tim that I contacted them, they kept telling me that my package would arrive within two weeks. So after 6 months of waiting, I filed a complaint with the Florida Deparment of Agriculture and Conusmer Serivces in June of 2013. One month later, I received a response from the Florida Division of Consumer Services stating that they had attempted to mediate my complaint, however Medrano Express had refused to cooperate and so my complaint was "Closed Unsatisfactorily".

Search Medrano Express in the web link below. Reference complaint number: 1306-25691 /SAF in the search results for full details of my complaint.

.....800helpfla.com/cspublicapp/businesssearch/businesssearch.aspx">https://csapp.800helpfla.com/cspublicapp/businesssearch/businesssearch.aspx

Don't waste your time trying to call Medrano Express's office to ask about the status of your shipment, the staff there are simply impossible to reason with. No matter how polite and patient you are with them, they'll always give you a nasty attitude and eventually hang up on you once they've decided that they've had enough of talking to you.

But then again, I guess I should've known that this is what happens when you do business with a company based in Little Havana. stupid me [hand on forhead]

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2013 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medrano-Express/Miami-Florida-33125/Medrano-Express-Medrano-Express-Package-never-delivered-refund-and-insurance-claim-refus-1091657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medrano-Express