Complaint Review: meds247online

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: ........ — Indiana
meds247online
Internet India

meds247online I sent them a money order via western union, they sent me a tracking number, when i got the package it was nothing more than blank printer paper. Internet

I have never made an online purchase before. I ordered an online abortion kit from meds247.com. The order was for 60 USD. They sent an email stating to send funds via Western Union. I sent the funds and within hours they sent a tracking number. I followed the package, and it came. I held it but it felt like the inside contained no pills like it was supposed to. Inside there was nothing but blank printer paper. Now i am very unsure where to turn because im afraid everywhere is going to be a scam like this. Thier website appeared very legit, they even have a page on thier returns/ shipping/ refunds. They have a "customer service hotline and email" but they are FAKE. I have no idea how im going to get my money back, or fix my situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/meds247online/internet/meds247online-I-sent-them-a-money-order-via-western-union-they-sent-me-a-tracking-number-1095546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on meds247online