Complaint Review: medsmexico

• Submitted: Fri, October 29, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, October 29, 2010

• Reported By: Betty — Pleasant Plain Ohio U.S.A.
medsmexico

medsmexico medicinesmexico, Credit card fraud- unauthorized charges Internet

*Consumer Comment: Medicines Mexico products

I have used this company four times. The first time I placed an order, with my credit card, and a few days later, someone put a charge of $200 on my card for some 'on-line' dating service.  At this time, I did not suspect medicinesmexico. I got the charge removed.  The next time I ordered from this company I used a different credit card. This time- a couple of days after I placed my order- a fraudulent charge, was put on my card for over $2,000 to some 'service' company out of Houston, Texas.  This time I reported both fraud charges to the police.  Ordered again- THIS time I used a check- the mailing address for sending the check went to somewhere in Oregon. (They would transfer the money to the company in Mexico) NO problems this time.  Just placed an order on October 14th, (they informed me that they no longer accept checks or moneyorders- Only credit cards or electronic checks) Same items- but this time I was charged $25 more!. I put this order on my Paypal debit Mastercard- for $83.00... Received emails from them saying they were having 'problems' with a 'machine'... and my order got delayed until Oct 25th!.. On Oct 28th another fraudulent charge was tried to be put on my Paypal debit card for $2,550.13!  Paypal contacted me- as it was an unusual charge.  I'm SURE it was MedicinesMexico again- trying to make an unauthorized charge.  I have only had attempts of fraudulent charges being placed on my cards three times in my life-  ALL THREE TIMES this happened RIGHT AFTER giving my card number to medicinesmexico!!

DO NOT TRUST THEM! THEY ARE CROOKS. They also show on my Paypal that the purchase was placed on Oct 25th- when it was placed on Oct 14th!  AND they used two different names when placing the fradulent charges. I have all of my paperwork and communications with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2010 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/medsmexico/internet/medsmexico-medicinesmexico-Credit-card-fraud-unauthorized-charges-Internet-656708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on medsmexico

Medicines Mexico products

AUTHOR: savannahbeebrown - ()

I placed a order on MedicinesMexico but my medication was shipped to my old address so I called and the gladly help me to resend the package THEY DID CHARGE ME THE SHIPPING FEE, but hey i didn wrot the wrong address , I find that their customer care is more than willing to help, the only sent emails need no more, so far, it surprise me how some plp can admitt there own msitakes and blame other plp .

I recomend MEDICINESMEXICO, they are very accesable and the ladys always help with all they can.

They do not accept Paypal so i guess this show that they must be confussing it with a other company on the internet there a few mexican online pharmacys, and how can someone be sure its the same plp placing charges when every single time ur info is online it might be stole, THAT´S WHY SHOULD HAVE A DEBIT CARD FOR INTERNET SHOPPING seriously even when you go to a restauran your credit card can be stolen.

DO TRUST THEM! THEY ARE NOT CROOKS.