Complaint Review: medz help

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: katie — paso robles California
medz help
Goa, India

medz help medzshoppe I placed an order, saying they accepted credit cards, they then called to tell me they only accepted western union. I paid the amount with western union. the next day they said I should receive my shippment. When i did not receive it, I left a message for them. They called me the next day saying they needed an additional $500.00 dollars. They were quite nasty and threatening saying the feds would be involved. I never received my medication, they are a total scam operation. I learned my leason the hard way. Do not do business with these people!  goa India

*Consumer Comment: medz help ripoff

I made the mistake of ordering meds online through medz help. They told me they no longer accepted credit cards, only western union. I wired my money, they called and told me I should receive my shippment the next day. It did not come. I called and left a message concerning this. They called me the next day at 5 am. to tell me they needed an additional $500.00 dollars for my meds, and that the feds could be involved. They were very threatening. I learned that it was a scam the hard way. Do not not do business with these people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/medz-help/Goa-/medz-help-medzshoppe-I-placed-an-order-saying-they-accepted-credit-cards-they-then-call-1070997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on medz help

medz help ripoff

AUTHOR: i got screwed out of 250$ - ()

I to ordered some medication on August 6, 2013, they said the same thing to me, i sent them money with western union, i did not recieve the medication, i called them and no one would answer, they called back later and said i would have to send them another $250 in order to get my meds, i told him he was a scammer and hoped he rot in (you know), he told me its just buisness and that i am not going to get the meds or my money back, i was scammed, this place is a total rip off, DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THESE PEOPLE, you will not get anything, he told me his name was george williams and the phone # is (909)713-7133, he sounds legit at first but is a total ripoff. so dont use them period, you will LOSE YOUR MONEY.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC