Complaint Review: mega cleaners

• Updated: Mon, March 26, 2012

• Reported By: tell the truth — henderson Nevada United States of America
mega cleaners
835 seven hills dr ste 150 henderson, Nevada United States of America

mega cleaners I took some clothes to mega cleaners and ask for dry cleaning but they washed my clothes instead and ruined them. henderson, Nevada

well i just moved to henderson nevada from california and was looking for a good dry cleaners,so I drove by a sign that said MEGA CLEANERS SPECIAL,{thats still there today} well thats why I stopped by.I walk in and ask about their special,the man behind the counter looked puzzled and said,theres no special and said why is that sign out there,he laughed and acted like he didnt understand me,so I just ask him how much it would be to {DRY CLEAN} 4 dress shirts and 2 pairs of 501 levis pants,it came out to 22 dollars I said thats ok so Ileft my clothes with them,when i picked up my clothes,I glanced at my shirts and they looked fine,I didnt noticed anything but a 2weeks later when I went to find my 501 levis,they were destoyed,discolored creased everywhere and looked like they were tie dyed,DESTOYED and the funny thing is,is that they were in the middle of the shirts so i didnt notice,but when i took them back they told that they followed the instructions on the pants and thats how they came out,then I said but I told you to DRY CLEAN THEM,no you didnt,i said look if i wanted to wash them I could have washed them at home,I said dry clean them,then owner said can you give me the reciept to these pants so we can go to the mall and exchange them for you,i gave them a reciept to the value of my pants,then he said if it didnt work then they couldnt do anything more,I was so upsetttt,im mad even typing this,I tried to calm down and said nicely ,look all i is my pants replaced,they said NO,and feel violated,i tried  {bbb} and cant get through,so they said to come back tomorrow to see if they were able to return them.so when i came back the next day,they said they werent able to,then they ask for a bank statement on where i bought them,i said no,then i ask for my ruined levis back and they didnt have them no more,and they dont have my receipt either,what do i do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2012 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mega-cleaners/henderson-Nevada-89052/mega-cleaners-I-took-some-clothes-to-mega-cleaners-and-ask-for-dry-cleaning-but-they-wash-859739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mega cleaners