Complaint Review: mega motors Buckner Blvd

• Reported By: benjamin — dallas Texas
mega motors Buckner Blvd
565 s. buckner dallas.tx, Texas USA

mega motors Buckner Blvd sold me a lemon dallas Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: mega motor suck

Me and my wife went to mega motors on buckner to finance a car . We decided on a 2000 dodge durango that was 199 down they had us pay 400. Down and 180 every 2weeks . But the car only lasted two weeks because the front right ball joint gave out and thw car collapsed while i was driving it with my daughter in the car.

We were on a busy street when this happend and we could have gotten seriously injured. They put us in a much smaller much oldercar that isnt even the same price as the dodge. It was a 96 Ford aspire and this car has more problems than any car i have ever driven.

The car stops in the middle of traffic and has a crack in the headgasket that keeps leaking oil. I want to sew them for selling me a lemon car that put my daughter and myselfs life on danger. Also for puting me in a much older much more dangerous car.

Benjamin, Dallas,tx

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2014 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mega-motors-Buckner-Blvd-/dallastx-Texas-75217/mega-motors-Buckner-Blvd-sold-me-a-lemon-dallas-Texas-1144464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mega motors Buckner Blvd

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

mega motor suck

AUTHOR: carmen - (USA)

I went to them I have been in two different vehicle's in less than a week now the second one almost killed me and my kids the brakes went complete out the CV joints are cracked now they keep saying they going to come pick it up but haven't they want give me my money back nor put me in something else but want me to pay 360 car note plus 250 on the 19 my first time ever going to a car lot and they straight messed over me I hate this place and when I call they hang up in my face.