Complaint Review: mega tuning inc

• Submitted: Mon, April 01, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 14, 2013

• Reported By: Jordan — hamilton Ontario
mega tuning inc

mega tuning inc its a seller on ebay megatuninginc is his ebay name sold me a defective part, said they would send me a new one if i changed my ebay feedback, so i did and they refuse to send me my replacement part now. Internet

Hey I bought a clutch for my car off of ebay a month ago. Once i got the clutch installed in my car  i drove maybe 20 kilometers before catostrophic failure. The clutch pedal was stuck to the floor and the clutch wouldn`t disengage from the flywheel and pressure plate. After having it towed back to the shop to see what was wrong with it we realized the entire clutch disk had disintegrated. Considering I was babying the car ever since the new clutch was installed there is no logical reason why it should have failed. A clutch should last 50,000 km to 100,000 km easily. I spent almost $400 on the clutch kit and for it to last 20 km`s is just a huge pss off.

The seller agreed to send me a new clutch disc and throw out bearing if I changed my feedback on ebay, So i did. I changed it from negative feedback to neutral feedback as he asked and then he said he will be sending it. [continued below]....
....... but it never came. Please help as this is very irritating to deal with and all i want is what i was expecting in the first place. I would like to see some internet justice so i can feel safe buying things online again. I really appreciate you taking your time to read this and hope that you can help with this issue.

sincerely, anonymous

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mega-tuning-inc/internet/mega-tuning-inc-its-a-seller-on-ebay-megatuninginc-is-his-ebay-name-sold-me-a-defective-pa-1039844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mega tuning inc