Complaint Review: megamillioncompanylimited

• Updated: Thu, September 26, 2013

• Reported By: Jim — Carson City Nevada
megamillioncompanylimited
Las Vegas, Nevada USA

megamillioncompanylimited Buy a scratch card for $504.95 and send them the barcode Las Vegas Nevada

Told I won 300 million dollars, two cars, and 800,000 cash. I should purshase a scratch off card for $504.95, and send him the 14 digit bar code, tell him the barcode and then go to the Bank to receive all my money!  I checked with the BBB who had never heard of them.At least he did not ask for my Bank routing number and account number. He had me call the "Bank of America" in Las Vegas to verify. I could tell by the person answering that they were not the BofA. I told him I was not interested, to take my phone nuber off his list, and that I would notify the FCC about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/megamillioncompanylimited/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89169/megamillioncompanylimited-Buy-a-scratch-card-for-50495-and-send-them-the-barcode-Las-Ve-1087583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on megamillioncompanylimited