Complaint Review: megan fields

• Submitted: Fri, March 01, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: JOSHUA — tampa Florida United States of America
megan fields

megan fields she tried to sell me a jeep on the so i googled her name and found this website and found out it was a scam it was a 2004 jeep grand cheorkee for 1,900$ she said thisHey, I have a low price for my 2 Internet

BEWARE OF MEGAN FIELDS SHE POSTED THIS FROM THE TAMPA BAY AREA ITS A SCAM I DIDNT BUY THE JEEP BUT IF YALL SEE IT WATCH OUT ITS A WHITE JEEP SHE GAVE US A SOB STORY AND I FOUND ANOTHER PERSON ON HERE WHEN I GOOGLED HER EMAIL NAME HE'S GOT RIPPED OFF TOO FOR 1,900$Hey, I have a low price for my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee ($ 1,900 including delivery to your home address ), because I want to sell the jeep very  quickly. My husband died 2 months ago (he had a heart attack) and this vehicle brings me bad memories and that's the reason that I want to sell it. I along with my daughter decided to sell the house and we moved to my sister in Nebraska. Unfortunately I can't conclude this transaction personally because my work involves a lot of travelling but I left everything prepared for the sale. If you are really interested in purchasing, please email me with your details (name and address) for the shipping. Thanks  megan78211@hotmail.com < SCAM I REPORTED HER TO THE FBI ALREADY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 12:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/megan-fields/internet/megan-fields-she-tried-to-sell-me-a-jeep-on-the-so-i-googled-her-name-and-found-this-webs-1021881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on megan fields