Complaint Review: Megan Reed | Photographer

• Updated: Sun, August 25, 2013

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Indianapolis Indiana
Megan Reed | Photographer
354 W Main St Greenwood, Indiana USA

Megan Reed | Photographer - CONVICTED on 4 FELONY Counts of Fraud Greenwood Indiana

Megan Reed Photography RIPPED ME OFF !!! She posts fake ads on Craigslists and claims to be a photographer. I paid $1200 her for a photo shoot and in the end got some low resolution JPEGS!!! When I asked for all of the images in high resolution, her response was"sorry I don't release the Raw Files". When I asked her if she was serious, she simply said "THANKS FOR THE MONEY, BYE" !! I am paying you 1200 dollars, this is not a trade photo shoot !! I am hiring you so I am entitled to every photo you take of me!! If this was a trade shoot thats fine, give me only the retouched images, but if I hire you to take my photos I am entitled to every shot you take of me, in high resolution!

She's scared that the unedited raw images might be circulated and people will see that her photos look amazing because of the editing. [continued below]....

..... that the raw images are less than average and need all sorts of work to make them look amazing! but even after I said i wouldnt release any of the raw images I only wanted them for my records she still did not give them to me!! that to me is a rip off!!

Megan Reed Photographs Scammed me for 1200 dollars!!

I paid her $1200 for a couple of low resolution JPEGS with her watermark on them. When I did a search on her company I found NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS and Rip Offs from other victims. To top it off, her company ISN'T EVEN LISTED as a company in Indiana!!! It turns out she's UNEMPLOYED!!!

I have asked around other models and most have told me when they pay a photographer for a photo shoot (When they hire a photographer) they get all of their images in high resolution (every single photo the photographer takes of them).

Why is this so different with Megan Reed Design? Lesson learned STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING MEGAN REED!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2013 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Megan-Reed-Photographer/Greenwood-Indiana-46142/Megan-Reed-Photographer-CONVICTED-on-4-FELONY-Counts-of-Fraud-Greenwood-Indiana-1078942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Megan Reed | Photographer