Complaint Review: Megapath

• Updated: Wed, September 11, 2013

• Reported By: mike — California
Megapath
555 Anton Blvd Suite 200, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 costa mesa, California USA

Megapath SCAM Nicholas Danish, Dennis Lo and John Gretz Biggest Scam on Earth, Megapath Scam, Nicholas Danish Scam, Dennis Lo scam, John Gretz Scam, Megapath Ripoff costa mesa California

Biggest scam on earth.  These guys shut down my companies internet and phones for two days to TEST!  all without notifying me.

The whole time I have used magapath it has been a nightmare.  I was first quoted one price, then when the first bill came it was over 300 dollars more than quoted.  I was then told those were standard charges and that I had signed a contract and there was nothing I could do.

Then the internet service speed I signed up for was not being provided. Each month they keep saying they are working on it but nothing ever happens.

Each month we have to call because they sneek in charges that are not authorized.  They even tried to increase my phone voip rate every month and each month we need to spend several hours on the phone with them to try to get it back down to the contracted rate.

The kicker is that I got a call from Dennis Lo saying he was going to be fixing my interent speeds.  Asked him how long it would take.  He said he could check everything in about 30 minutes and hangs up on me.  Instantly the internet and phones go down and I have 32 employees just sitting around because the phones and internet were turned off.

I called back and spoke with Nicholas Danish and he said he was listening to the call and that they informed me that our internet would be down for the for several hours.

As I business owner there is no way I would do such a thing dunring business hours.

They were extremely rude and lied to my face about everything.

I would not recommend this company to anyone.

FYI

When I called megapath back they had no history of any employees by that name so now they are using fake names.

These are the closest linkedin files

Funny how nobody from megapath uses a last name on linkedin.

can't wait for the class action law suit!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2013 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Megapath/costa-mesa-California-92626/Megapath-SCAM-Nicholas-Danish-Dennis-Lo-and-John-Gretz-Biggest-Scam-on-Earth-Megapath-1083683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Megapath