Complaint Review: meineke car care

307 south air depot blvd Midwestcity, Oklahoma USA
  • Phone: (405)732-1011
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

meineke car care I took my car into meineke to get a oil change as I was leaving I got 1 1/2 miles down the street on airdepot my oil filter came off all the oil came out of car.  Midwestcity Oklahoma

I went into meineke for an oil change myself and my daughter. After the oil change i paid and left, well i got almost two miles down the street from meineke on air depot and my car started ticking very loud and did not want to pull. so i called meineke and they suggested that i bring my car back in. ell as i was taking my car back it stopped on me twice and i had a hard time keeping it started. I was so mad like what have they done to my car. Well when i brought my car back he looked at it and said the oil filter came off and i lost all oil. He said that the filter he put on had to be bad.,so he replaced everything well i left to go home my car was driving in the same manner so i called coorperate office with my complaint the repersentive called the store after i told her about the situation and they suggested that i bring my car back to the store.

well i took my car back a few days later after the weather cleared up from the snow. the manager checked my car to tell me that my car is going to need a new motor and they will have to put me in a renter car while they replace my motor and he will call me with all the information on how they are going to replace my motor. I asked him to put all the info in black and white on the description on what is wrong with my car and what happened he refused to so i am taking my car to a machanic to get my own results about my car. I will not ever go to meineke for any other services i may need. I went for an oil change and end up needing a motor because of their neglagence to my car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2014 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/meineke-car-care/Midwestcity-Oklahoma-73110/meineke-car-care-I-took-my-car-into-meineke-to-get-a-oil-change-as-I-was-leaving-I-got-1-1123261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on meineke car care