Complaint Review: meineke car care

• Reported By: swindle — summerville South Carolina United States of America
meineke car care
8571 rivers ave. north charleston, South Carolina United States of America

meineke car care MEIN ur KEYS north charleston, South Carolina

went to meineke for a oil change and told them i had a oil leak.acting manager said they will do a full inspection.she came and sat next too me went over the sheet and said I need valve gaskets and air filter and near furture may need struts.I replace the valve gaskets and told them to replace the spark  plugs and wires.air filter did not look that dirty.acting manager gave a price and came back and said it will be more money because the tech said he have to  take off the pleium.said it will take 2 hrs left my car after waiting at the store for 1hr half.call the store at 4;30 to see if my car is ready.she said 45min to hour.ok store call at 5'30pm said car is ready.store close at 6pm.told them I will be there first thing in the morning.arrive at 8am notice my car is still on rack and hood up. walk in there is a new face at desk told her I was here too pick up my car she said I need a oil plug I said u guys called me and said my car was ready..they never said nothing about my plug she ask who change my oil last....ahhhh it was mein your key] she was playing the blame game.On the company who change my oil last they lied and my car left there still leaking oil paid them alot of monies.call corporate and said company is private owned and did not have to satisfy me.after sharing my story with others they also said they had a bad experience.DO NOT be fooled buy the 14.95 oil change and free.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/meineke-car-care/north-charleston-South-Carolina-29406/meineke-car-care-MEIN-ur-KEYS-north-charleston-South-Carolina-1016990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on meineke car care