Complaint Review: Meineke mechanicl shop

• Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: maher — East Brunswick New Jersey
Meineke mechanicl shop
prospect ave state mall East Brunswick, New Jersey USA

Meineke mechanicl shop I came to meineke to fix some noisy and I met the manager ( Joe) and ask me to leave my car to figuer what is and by the end of the day 5:pm coll me to take my car and during the day he tell me also my rear break not god i said ok so when i paid $ 480 dollar Joe tell me every thing is ok but not at all he fix my car for something not i com to fix and charge me for both job as he mentiond he fix every thing and still my car nt fix of noisy really i am not trust them again East Brunswick New Jersey

Hi

I have honda oddessy mini van 2008 so I cam to meineke to fix the noisy in my car and i met the manager store his name Joe and tell me to leave the car and will call me so he did and tell me we will fix every thing includ the rear break I said ok if every thing clear fix and by the end of day he call me to take my car after fixed so he tell me now all fix and the car is ok but I test the car I found still the same os I back to hime second day and he try many time after I approver to him but Joe he said the car as is included charch me $480 to fix every thing but not happen  I am never trust in those people again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 05:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meineke-mechanicl-shop/East-Brunswick-New-Jersey-08816/Meineke-mechanicl-shop-I-came-to-meineke-to-fix-some-noisy-and-I-met-the-manager-Joe-a-1100206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meineke mechanicl shop