- Report: #1113838
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Melaleuca, Inc.
Melaleuca, Inc.Idaho Falls, Idaho USA
Melaleuca, Inc. Melaleuca (and any association with this company) NIGHTMARE EXPERIENCES !!! Idaho Falls Idaho
*Consumer Comment: This Company is a Total Rip-off!
*Author of original report: Melaleuca - Believe it.
*Consumer Suggestion: Your complaint is hard to believe
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
This company is a TOTAL RIPOFF!!!
DO NOT do business with this company. Here are just a few of the reasons why:
1. They make it impossible to communicate with them.
2. They ship the wrong products intentionally, and make it virtually impossible to return, correct, or get the process right.
3. They will never credit you, or correct any of their shipping and billing errors.
4. They make it impossible to cancel your orders, and your patronage.
5. They continue to bill your BANK ACCOUNT, randomly, months after you have done everything possible to cancel your membership.
6. Once you finally do reach them, they will fight with you knowing full well they are screwing you over.
7. Buyer beware. This company is a 100% SCAM. I cannot believe they havent been shut down with a class action suit.
8. DO NOT PROVIDE THEM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT OR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION!
You have been warned!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Melaleuca-Inc/Idaho-Falls-Idaho-83402/Melaleuca-Inc-Melaleuca-and-any-association-with-this-company-NIGHTMARE-EXPERIENCES--1113838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.