Complaint Review: melinda argenziano

• Updated: Sat, May 07, 2011

• Reported By: Nicholas — clermont Florida United States of America
melinda argenziano
2380 crescent road mount dora, Florida United States of America

melinda argenziano and charles e marsula They ripp me off for 9500. + 300 in her bank and all the bills, she was cheating with chuck her ex decrepid 67 yr old as she is 47, I had bought a explorer out of the newspaper vin # 1fmzu74k13za303 mount dora, Florida

I move in with melinda argenziano on dec 20 2010 she is unemployed, alchoholic and a moocher rip off trash as she took her ex also for 750 thou.. 3/4 mill, Anthony Argenziano stand up gentleman. anyway from the get go there was a problem with chuck marsula, her ex an elderly 67.5 yrs old decrepid whom has taken her back 4 times after he drove the others away, but she saids she don't love him... Well I was in for a surprice on march 3, i put 300.00 in her bank account for the homeowners ins, we found a nice eddie bower explorer 2003, we went and talked to the guy roy and I paid him in cash 6600.00 all my money cause she don't work and in her words I just wanna be kept, ; let me get another drink, then i went and had the car tuned up alined and some other adjustments plus new tires 1700.00 now this was around the 23rth cause i didn't have time before, I was working.. well with new tires and minted i got home and she was trashed, but no alchohol in the house in the way to the bathroom i found a mini with traces of semen I lost it as i was walking out the door she called the cops, cause she didn't want me to take HER suv, well the cops came and so did chuck, then she put a restraining order on me, AND THE JUDGE SAID  can't get near that place.. I also had all my designer clothing, a new computer,  $900, new computer desk, $200, new leather desk chair $150 still in the box, whal hair trimmer $45.00, dishes pots towel toiletries in all went through 13.000.00 and she walked off with chuck and 9500 of my belongnings..
I want justice.. and my belongnings or the suv Vin#1FMZU74K13ZA30362 ...FORD EXPLORER.. mine's

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2011 02:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/melinda-argenziano/mount-dora-Florida-32747/melinda-argenziano-and-charles-e-marsula-They-ripp-me-off-for-9500-300-in-her-bank-726717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on melinda argenziano