Complaint Review: Member Services Group, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, April 07, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, April 07, 2010

• Reported By: Jehan — Boston Massachusetts United States of America
Member Services Group, Inc.
PO Box 2096 Phillipsburg, Select State/Province United States of America

Member Services Group, Inc. World Presidential Travel; Universal Dream Membership False Advertising, Poor Customer Service, Unfair and Deceptive business practices Phillipsburg Saint Maarten

These companies have unfair and deceptive business practices.  Consumers are lured to a business in Phillipsburg, St. Maarten with the promise of receiving a prize or gift.  Your credit card information is taken down as soon as you arrive and then you are taken in to a room for a presentation for travel services.  I received poor customer service after the presentation and informed that I would not receive my gift voucher, after enduring an hour long presentation, because I brought my debit card instead of credit card.  Even though, I was initially told that my debit card would suffice prior to the presentation.  The representative was very rude after I declined their offer and argued with me over the gift voucher.   Most, important the marketing representative, who brought us to the presentation, were not paid.

The A plus rating is very deceptive and illusory because the company has only been in business since 2009 and the BBB keeps consumer complaints on file instead of posting them on their website.  Most important, are consumers given false information that are subsidiaries of Member Services Group, Inc. however their St. Maarten affiliates are only servicing companies.  This information is only after you make the purchase.  In addition these companies claim they have multiple offices, however I found out that they operate out of the St. Maarten location only and that office has multiple business names (Universal Dreams Membership and World Presidential Travel, etc).

When I contacted Member Services Group, Inc. their representative was wrote me a rude email and informed me that they had no control over their St. Maarten affiliates and was glad that I did not purchase their services.  This is a wake up call to all consumers, these companies are scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2010 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Member-Services-Group-Inc/Phillipsburg-Select-StateProvince-/Member-Services-Group-Inc-World-Presidential-Travel-Universal-Dream-Membership-False-Ad-590444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Member Services Group, Inc.